Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cold Cold Cold

Well winter is here, and I start training in a week, and my trainer needs to be warrantied, unless i want high revolution spinning, well looks like I will have to send it in. I am convinced that as the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy say 'Television, Drug of the Nation' 2 weeks of TV shows has turned my mind to mush. I think Brighton opens up tomorrow, o maybe I'll go snoboard this weekend. Or maybe I'll hit the shoreline trail, it is supposed to be clear all week.

Meet with the coach tomorrow to reflect on 2005 and plan 2006 and see what pain he has in store for me.

By the way, why is it so difficult to get some energy food maker to give me free stuff, I just need gel and powder drink mix, I tend to mix and match 4 packets before each race and I'll tell ya the chocolate stuff don't go so well with, um, anything. The cola ont he other hand, ummmm , good.

Tomorrow night I'll try out my sisters Yoga DVD and see if it hurts me as much.

No comments: