Tuesday, March 29, 2011

and the desert shall bloom

Grizzly got spit out by the big fish. Good on Gro - Promotions for getting it done. I expect they were working on that solution while the Monday morning quarterbacks were throwing interceptions.

I'm good at complaining about complainers, but i really like positivity in my life. It makes a difference.

As Bartman mentioned in his comment, 'Get Ready' cause nothing runs perfectly.

We at MTBRaceProductions are ready for that. Our biggest worry is timing. Weather contingencies are part of the planning. One being cancellation. I can tell you that land owners and insurance carriers take this stuff seriously and there are costs for moving a date. Significant costs. We also have a very clear policy on this. It's in the fine print :) We are kind of flexible though.

1 comment:

Grizzly Adam said...

I got what now?