Monday, April 20, 2009

What a difference a day makes

About 20 of us lined up for the XC race Sunday. As KC and Karl say, Ed spoils us with his organization, entry fees and customer service. From the start I had nothing to give, just stayed towards the back and hoped that I would surge towards the end if the race. Yeah, that did not happen. Rot gut and in turn rot legs made for a long day. I thought that I would just have fun, but that did not happen. I finished 19th, pretty sure that was dead last, packed up and headed home. I had to stop in Price and take a nap, then when I got home I went straight to bed and stayed there for about 16 hours. Not sure if it was something I ate or a touch of a flu.

Oh well, next time.

3 comments:

ER Dad said...

Hey, you look good in that picture! I don't even remember that section!

KC said...

That sucks. Sorry you did not feel well.

Brad Mullen said...

I've got a pic for you. How do I get it to u?