Thursday, March 30, 2006

Packed and ready, and some politics thrown in

The bikes are ready, the bags are packed, early tomorrow heading to the desert, hopefully i'll have some zip in the legs.

The F4000 is supposed to ship next week, yipeee.

Ok, here is the politics, I can't believe this crap. This is ridiculous, the Central valley of Cali feeds America, you think it would be cheap to let prisoners pick the fruit and veggies, I am more pissed about this than any Patriot Act shit. They do work that no one will do, they do it for a price that makes their lives better.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
Lest we forget.

No comments: