Sunday, December 04, 2005

Double Workout Day

So I have to get in 1.5 hours of cardio sometime today, as well as do weights. I did not want to do 1.5 hours on the elliptical or stationary bike, so I went out for an hour ride. Since it looks like this out, i knew it was gonna be chilly.














I rode the old GT ZRX cross bike, I will never ride it in a cross race, but it can handle the elements much better than my 5200. I bundled up quite a bit.














Woolie Bully Socks
Shoes
Pearl Izumi Winf socks
Exte-Ondo - Wind Stopper Fleece lined Bibs with Chamois (worth skipping a mortgage payment for)
REI Capilene long sleeve shirt
Weather Warrior Wind Bib
Fleece long sleeve cycle jersey
Cannondale Convertible jacket
Team Revoluton vest
Swix Lobster gloves
Nike ear band
Helmet and glasses

So i stayed mostly warm, I headed east at first to warm up as it is up hill, then south, mostly flat, when i turned around there was a nice headwind blowing snowfall sideways into my face, well my face was numb and i had to descend back home at some time. I made it home intact.

Last night Lyna and I went to see Aeon Flux. It was entertaining, but I gotta admit, I think the cartoon Aeon is hotter.

No comments: