Friday, January 25, 2008

Bandit, you're reckless and you live much too hard....


Yep, ST George looks sweet tomorrow, but rainy Sunday, looks like i am stayin home, next weekend. Road's might be ridable on Saturday though. With decision made, I am sure that the weather will be better than forecasted in Dixie, oh well.

Jerry asked me late last night if I wanted to do Temecula 12 hr race duo with him Saturday. I would love too, IF, there a a private jet to take me and my shit the 700 miles there and back. Alas, the team 757 is booked for the weekend.

woooooo

2 comments:

The Racin Caveman said...

What is your phone number? Cammy and I are down for our anniversary until Sunday. Give us a call at 694 1871.

Anonymous said...

Bandit truckin! that's the coolest stunt scene I've ever seen. I can't even imagine how long it took to pull that off.