Tuesday, November 27, 2007

With apologies to Al Gore.....

So much for localized global warming, actually at lunch I was reading the City Weekly article about snow (or lack of) and it talked about particulate matter in the air keeping the snow away, and I thought EUREKA! My new toy will be used this afternoon.  Went and saw Keating at noon30 and he said it was almost done, I said I would be back at 3, my highly scientific  theory backed by the peer reviewed source the city weekly is kept me confident.  This kept me going, even though i have a scheduled 4 weeks off the bike post CX nationals, which pushes 1-2 weeks into January.

I pick the new steed up at 3 hit I-15 home and the moisture starts and gets colder till I get home  and give up, I blame Brad Keyes. He knows why. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Toy? Do Share.

Anonymous said...

Sucks to hear about the snow putting a stop to your ride. Yesterday (tuesday) I was ready to head to the bench again, when I realized I left my cloths at home. I brought them today though and did some Urban assault on the MTB then headed up City Creek. Cold but beautiful!