Monday, April 10, 2006

Could it be

Spring?!?!?!?

I doubt it. Looks like Sea Slaughter was, well a slaughter. Local riders that I know of, Kathy Sherwin did well, despite a rough week. I hear Gunn Rita passed almost all the semi pro men who started 5 minutes ahead, sheesh that woman is fast.

So Saturday Ty and I rode south to meet Kday and Ryan. Finaly met up with them and headed north, we then met up with Shannon and Brian and I headed home after 3.5 hours of trying to stay below 135, unsuccessfully. I might add. Sunday Lyna and I did an easy ride out past the airport and back.

What is up with UTA busses? Sunday and Today I got buzzed by a bus on my rides, I should write a letter, but alas, I am way to bored with it. Oh, it is my life, so maybe I will.

Big hours in the coming weeks, goodnight,

BTW, utahmtnbiker, i may be down for slo-ab, we will see, we will see.

No comments: