Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Depression Sets in...



So I head just north from work to get lunch at one of my regular spots, they know my order, Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich, Green Salad with Balsamic and a coke, plus a few bags of Kookaburra for the boys at the shop. On the door is a sign that they are shutting down the retail location on 9/6. Dang, that is no good. I have been lunching there once a week for over 2 years. Just sad. At least I can still get there sausage at Smith's and even Costco.

I guess getting them to sponsor the team is out of the question now.

3 comments:

Team Rico said...

The OG Colisimos is in downtown Ragtown...send me your order

Rhonda said...

your digestive system will love you know, cant get your mystery meat once a week :)

Daren said...

This is really bad news. The store is less than a mile from my house. It looks like it's back to the grocery store for the good stuff.