Monday, March 24, 2008

Well Ok

Today was Lyna's B-Day, we had lunch and boy were the servings huge, ridiculous what the American culture has created in regards to portion size.

Bleh :P

Today was to be an off day, but I thought I might do an easy recovery spin on the road. Then I stopped by the shop after work and Melissa handed me my new pedals. So, yeah, I came home cleaned the scalpel and put em on, talked to a neighbor who wanted to check the bike out and decided to hit the trail. Sorry K-day, didn't leave the house till 5 till 6 anywho, therefore I took the stalker photo of yer element.

Lyna was up there somewhere with Superfly's wife. I ran into Mark and Kris and the aforementioned Superfly. Then I finally ran into Lyna and Rhonda and decided to chase Drew and Lucy up Dry Creek as Lyna and Rhonda saw them. I never did, as they took a game trail down, but i did catch up to them at the roundabout above the football stadium.

Well the main reason I rode was to see how the new Q factor of a shorter spindle felt, uh, didn't feel a thing. So maybe my hips will be happier in the long run and maybe I'll clip less rocks on turns, who knows, at least the dang things do not yet emanate a nasty grinding sound like my 3 year old twin ti's did.

Lyna and I then went to Tsunami for some sushi, well, I had seared Ahi, cause I really do not like sushi anymore, don't know why, used to love it.
Dang, I have a 7am meeting tomorrow, what am I doing up?

4 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

sushi is gross, i never liked it. the colon lady says she cleans out people all over the valley with worms, tapeworms, hookworms, and their main staple it seems is sushi...

gross.

she pulls handfuls of worms out of these people and they dont even feel sick.

believe it. 80% of americans have parasites and dont even know it.

StupidBike said...

i have a parasite, it is called bike racing, it sucks away time and money, day in, day out.

The Racin Caveman said...

Happy Birthday to Lyna!

Anonymous said...

Bob, I enjoyed your photo... too bad we missed you, but I'm glad you were able to get out on some new pedals. Maybe one day I'll show you the photos that my security cameras got of you trying to squeeze through the side windows. You were so close!