Monday, April 09, 2007

pictures

But before that, Lisonbeayyttcchh, i didn't see you there? UT MNT Biker, last i checked,, you became a Nancy boy roadie.



Home Base for Revolution Peak Fasteners








Some one make them piss in a cup











"You know Greg, back when I raced, we had to go up hill the whole race, through boulders, ice and sand dunes, and we didn't complain about it a bit." While Jody smiles and thinks to her self "Ryan is full of shit"









Ok Jerry, when I catch up to you and say go faster, I mean it, go faster, other wise I'll have to pass you, drop you and then end up pulling your competition further away, see that is the way it is done.

1 comment:

Grizzly Adam said...

I passed on this one. I will be at 5 mile though--most likely. I was busy last Saturday doing push-ups.

Oh, I moved into your age category this year, which means you will be able to lay the smack down on me directly. :)