Friday, May 11, 2007

Bobby feely no goody

So Wednesday night head up to BZ's house to sort out Team Revolution/Peak Fastener 2007 uniforms, 4 slap happy hours later, we get it done. At this point, I realize I feel feverish and sleepy, get home and to bed around midnight and find myself awake on the hour every hour. I bag work, stay in bed all day, finally getting out of bed at 4 pm, having had no food or drink in 16 plus hours made me a bit sluggish, had a odwalla bar, banana and some cereal, with some lemonade, went back to bed at 10, woke up at 7:30 am today and feel 100% again.

I have no idea what it was, but i am bagging Lava, in order to not put myself in a hole.

The new uni's look nice, besides the sponsors, only a few changes, the jackets are going to be great, since the weather is now in the 90's. At least i didn't have to pee in a cup this am, hell i couldn't of peed anyways. Maybe this is really Sly's secret to weight loss, 24 hours little or no food.











No comments: