Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Off Season

So, not much going on, no bike, no gym, TV and sleep, and work. I have to say that I am bored to death, Lyna is working at Solitude so she works the days I have off, At least she can snowboard every day.

God Bless America, I don't know what is worse, the airline not letting them on the plane or the person who slipped a note to the airline employees cause they were scared of people praying.

All I know is that Fauxnews and Rush 'Pain Pills' Limbaugh are doing a great job, lucky for us the House and Senate have gone another way.

So, Chad H has thrown out the 5 best moments on the bike challenge, hmmm, I will have to think about that for a bit.

Lyna's Cross bike is built up and she likes it, hopefully she will be able to hit the cross race soon.

No comments: