Sunday, September 12, 2010

A wee bit of info fer ya.


Currently half way to Philly, for a Philly, Philly, Baltimore, NYC, NYC week. Followed soon thereafter by a SLC-DEN-EWR-Delhi-Bangalore-Manila-Dumaguete-Manila-NAR-SLC trip, Yay! Work travels somehow bookeneded thje MTB race season for me.

Meanwhile, if you have not already heard, there is a new game coming to town. S-Bo, Ty-Bo, Drew (born) Free and I will be promoting a 3-4 race XC series in 2011. We are meeting with land agencies and working out dates and venues and courses. More details to come, and we will not conflict with the I-Cup.

Cause we are not busy enough. And it is time. We are also looking for series/race sponsors, so if you have any contacts, let me know and i will get a sponsorship package out to them.

1 very important detail, 5 bucks per race entry will be donated to the Huntsman Cancer Foundation, along with product raffle proceeds.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Looking forward to racing this new series! Oh, wait, I'm retired.

Rick Sunderlage said...

You have my attention. Sounds like a great series.

mark said...

Free or really cheap kids races would be the best marketing tactic I can think of.

Daniel Zvirzdin said...

Man I'm stoked, can't have enough endurance stuff here in N. Utah (by the way, I'm the Skull Candy rider that yoyo'ed with you for most of the Park City Point 2 Point).